Monday, August 26, 2013

Dreaming....

Hello ALL!!!
       
     Sorry I haven't written all summer, I am finally back at school so I am going to start writing again. My husband is still deployed since April. And today is one of those days where I miss my husband so much that I just want to send myself to him and hug him for a minute because when I am in his arms I know that everything will be alright. You never realize how much people's presents can effect you. Just seeing his smile or his hugs or even the simple words of "I Love You" can change your whole entire day. When they are deployed you realize how much this person means to you even more. You think about them once a day because you don't stop thinking about them at all. I am a college athlete and even times when I am on the court I just picture that he is in the gym or he is going to pop up and surprise me. I know it's just like getting my hopes up, I dream about my coach stopping practice because my husband walks into the gym and I start running as fast as I can into his arm and I start to cry. I want the day he comes home to get here, but all I do is dream. Dream he is there, dream that I am using his muscular arm as my pillow, dreaming that he is taking a shower while I am doing homework, dream of our lives together instead of this distances. But then I wake up... I wake up using a pillow as his arm, waking up to my suite mate taking a shower and not him, waking up to his pictures beside me and not really him, waking up to our love is still there and we are together but his presents isn't. Its our dependents reality when we go through deployments. Our love is so strong that we get through it but we still dream they are there. We have faith and hope that our other half will come home to us and we will all live happily ever after. Faith and Hope is what gets us going some days. I know I am a lucky wife who gets to hear from her husband almost everyday, so I know he is ok, I get to remind him almost every day that he is loved here and that I am not going anywhere! The crazy thing is that he wants updates on what is going on here instead of whats happening over there in a whole different world. The thought is that I am his connection to this wonderful world that soldiers miss when they are fighting for their country. I have to keep things together, I have to make sure house bills are paid for, car payment, everything is on me. I can not mess up, I got to keep it together and not show a sign of weakness.  I know that soon my dreams will all come true and I will be with my husband once again and I will be happy. I will be glowing like a glow in the dark stick in the night. I know that hope and faith will get me to be with my husband once again.

Love, Hope, and Faith
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment