Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Was that Good-bye?

Lately I find myself feeling a little lost where I am. I figure that it is part of my husband being deployed and we are so far apart from each other. When I mean was that good bye it wasn't to my husband and not going towards my husband at all.. Two nights ago I had a dream that I met my late grandmother. She raised me to be the person I am today, a respectful person who would never mean to hurt someone. She passed away when I was in 6th grade and I still remember when my mother told me she passed away, it hurt me so bad, and I still miss her today. I wanted her to be here when I graduate from high school, watching me grow in college, be there at my wedding, Be the great grandmother the any child would love to have! but God took her from me. Last weekend I was going through my picture album I have and there was a picture of me n my sisters with her and my mom. I couldn't be more happy than seeing that picture. It hurt me too seeing that picture the person that I looked up to when I was younger, the person who understood me and was always there for me. My best friend when I was young. and now shes gone... In my dream I saw her, and I ran to her hugging her and didn't want to let her go. As my dream carried on, I was looking at a book type of drawing I'm guessing she made, it was like a rock kind of shape and had my name my grandmothers name with my mom and my other sisters names.. and then my mom told me that it is time to go, and  left her and I had to say good bye. Was that a goodbye forever? Was she not going to visit me anymore in my dreams? I don't want her to leave my dreams like that. I was talking to my husband about it but after i told him he had to go... I pray that that wasn't my last goodbye forever because I still need her.... That is what is on my mind for today.. Sorry if its too boring but I thought I could write my thoughts today...

~Kait

"Dreams only have one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely."
-Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment