Monday, April 15, 2013

Part of My Heart is Missing

I apologize for not writing a lot the past couple days, I tried thinking of what to write but nothing came to my mind for a good topic. As the time went by I became some what angry about everything. I decided it wasn't angry I was just not happy with where I am at and who my "friends" are. I am not happy at my college right now I am so happy that school is almost out because I am tired of being in this small town. I miss my husband a lot that I feel like part of my heart is missing. He is in Kuwait, and I know my heart is with him, but I didn't think it will take most of my heart. My happiness has seem like it is fading as the day goes by, I know I have to be strong for my husband but there is just going to be times where you are unhappy in a place full of fake people and a place that you know you will never be at for the rest of your life. My husband always told me, "The grass is not always greener on the other side." I think the grass will be greener when I am with him. It could be raining where I am at, but if he is with me I will dance in the rain. It's crazy how this one person will make you so happy that all you want to do is spend the rest of your life with them. What helps my deployment is every night around 9 I hear from him. I think the best thing any dependent that has their other heart in a different country because of deployment is that my husband talks to me every night.. I couldn't ask for anything else. Lately I have been drawing a blank on what to say on this thing. I think I am done for today because I am speechless. Tomorrow I will start going through the memories that might help others who are going through it right now.

~Kait

What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment